Family & Consumer Sciences
Thank you for "Dining In" on Family & Consumer Sciences Day, December 3, 2016!
We greatly appreciate everyone's efforts in promoting the benefits of family mealtime for the 3rd Annual Family & Consumer Sciences Day!
Did you "Dine In" and forget to complete the online commitment form? You still have time! Complete our form by the end of December!
For specific results from 2015, please take a look at our infographic. We'll be sharing 2016 results as soon as they are available.
If you have any questions or comments about this website, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors!
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Beekman 1802
- Bubble Foundation
- Cabot Creamery
- Common Threads
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
- The Family Dinner Project
- Food Connects
- Fresh Baby
- Giant Food
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Home Baking Association
- Homestyles Program, Rutgers University
- Kappa Delta Pi
- National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Penguin Books
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Family & Consumer Sciences Dept.
- Realityworks, Inc.
- Robin Shea Enterprises (Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea)
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership
- Seed Life Skills
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior
- The Fresh Market
- University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Dept of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- USDA, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences Division
- Wegman Food Markets, Inc.
Are you interested in becoming an FCS Day partner or sponsor? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.