Family & Consumer Sciences
Commit to"Dining In" on Family & Consumer Sciences Day, December 3, 2016!
In 2015, more than 125,000 people committed to preparing and eating a healthy meal together on December 3. Thank you to everyone who participated in and promoted Family & Consumer Sciences Day! We were thrilled to see an increase in commitments and activities. For those who participated, please watch for a survey in your inbox and be sure to take it so that we may capture all of the wonderful things that you did to celebrate Family & Consumer Sciences Day!
If you have any questions or comments about this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Beekman 1802
- Bubble Foundation
- Cabot Creamery
- Common Threads
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
- The Family Dinner Project
- Fresh FACS
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Home Baking Association
- Homestyles Program, Rutgers University
- Kappa Delta Pi
- National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Pint-Sized Pioneering
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Family & Consumer Sciences Dept.
- Robin Shea Enterprises (Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea)
- Seed Life Skills
- University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Dept of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- USDA, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences Division