Family & Consumer Sciences
Commit to"Dining In" on Family & Consumer Sciences Day, December 3, 2016!
In 2015, more than 125,000 people committed to preparing and eating a healthy meal together on December 3. For specific results, please take a look at our infographic. Thank you to everyone who participated in and promoted Family & Consumer Sciences Day! We were thrilled to see an increase in commitments and activities.
Let's work together to continue to spread the word about the importance and benefits of family mealtime for the third annual Family & Consumer Sciences Day! Please explore this website to learn more about this initiative and how you can get involved. Be sure to make a commitment to "Dine In" on December 3, 2016 before you go!
If you have any questions or comments about this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors!
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Beekman 1802
- Bubble Foundation
- Cabot Creamery
- Common Threads
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
- The Family Dinner Project
- Food Connects
- Fresh Baby
- Fresh FACS
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Home Baking Association
- Homestyles Program, Rutgers University
- Kappa Delta Pi
- National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Family & Consumer Sciences Dept.
- Robin Shea Enterprises (Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea)
- Seafood Nutrition Partnership
- Seed Life Skills
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior
- University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Dept of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- USDA, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences Division
Are you interested in becoming an FCS Day partner or sponsor? Please email email@example.com.