Get 24/7 professional development with the webinar TRAINING PASS!
Just like many of us may subscribe to Amazon Prime for shopping perks and 24/7 access to online entertainment, the Training Pass provides 24/7 access to online professional development training at a very affordable price!
The Training Pass is free for members and $175 for non-members. With the Training Pass, choose from 80+ high-quality archived webinars to view at your leisure between now and August 31, 2018. Additional archived webinars will be added throughout the year, and each webinar is worth 1 /1.5 PDUs depending upon length.
Your Training Pass will help you:
- Get up to date on a new content area upon which you are teaching or advising.
- Gain quick information on research and best practices that you can include in a future presentation/lesson.
- Instantly access on-demand guest speakers who will enrich your college-level courses
- Easily accumulate PDUs for certification requirements.
- Explore a new topic area!
How to Activate the Training Pass (Members):
AAFCS members now have complimentary access to archived webinars. To take advantage of this benefit, members need to activate the AAFCS Member Training Pass. The AAFCS Member Training Pass gives members unlimited access to all archived webinars for the academic year (September 1 - August 31). To activate the AAFCS Member Training Pass:
- Click here to access the AAFCS Store
- Add the Professional Training Pass to your cart (the nonmember price will display until you go through the checkout process and log into the MyAAFCS portal with your member credentials. The price will then zero out; making the product available at no charge to you as a member.
- Complete the checkout process (Make sure you click “confirm order.”) You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming the “Order Details” of the Member Training Pass.
- Once the email is received, the Member Training Pass is activated, and you can choose to view webinars from the full list of archived webinars here.
How to purchase your Training Pass (Non-members):
- Go to http://bit.ly/aafcspass.
- Log in to your MyAAFCS account or create a profile if you are a new customer.
- Complete the online order form.
To view archived webinars with the Training Pass (Members and Nonmembers):
- Check out the full list of archived webinars here.
- From the list, click on the title of the archived webinar to access the webinar page and then click on "Register Now." You will still need to fill out and complete the registration form, however, there will be no charge upon checkout. Please be sure to complete the full check out process and confirm the order/registration.
- After registering for the webinar, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the log in and access instructions.
If you have any questions about the webinars, please contact AAFCS at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about your MyAAFCS member or non-member credentials, please contact us at email@example.com.