Family & Consumer Sciences
Commit to"Dining In" on Family & Consumer Sciences Day, December 3, 2016!
In 2015, more than 125,000 people committed to preparing and eating a healthy meal together on December 3. For specific results, please take a look at our infographic. Thank you to everyone who participated in and promoted Family & Consumer Sciences Day! We were thrilled to see an increase in commitments and activities.
If you've participated in the past or have committed this year, watch for email updates on 2016 FCS Day!
If you have any questions or comments about this website, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Beekman 1802
- Bubble Foundation
- Cabot Creamery
- Common Threads
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
- The Family Dinner Project
- Fresh FACS
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Home Baking Association
- Homestyles Program, Rutgers University
- Kappa Delta Pi
- National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Pint-Sized Pioneering
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Family & Consumer Sciences Dept.
- Robin Shea Enterprises (Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea)
- Seed Life Skills
- University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Dept of Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- USDA, National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Family & Consumer Sciences Division