"Bring a Buddy" and
Earn Valuable Rewards!
Are you looking for a way to maximize your
professional development dollars?
Would you like to receive a complimentary ticket to
a luncheon or the Pacesetter Dinner?
AAFCS Announces the 2012 "Bring a Buddy" Conference Registration Promotion
What It Is
If you have enjoyed attending the AAFCS Annual Conference in previous years and feel that it would be a great opportunity for other FCS professionals, we'd like your help in promoting the conference to new attendees. For every new conference attendee (must not have attended the AAFCS Annual Conference in the last 5 years) that you recruit, you will earn credits toward free items. We will also give a $25 credit (to go toward conference registration) to each person you recruit.
How It Works
When you register for the conference online, there will be a question asking if you want to participate in the "Bring a Buddy" program. If you click "yes," you will receive a special unique discount code in your conference registration confirmation email. Simply give that code to your fellow FCS professionals that have not attended the AAFCS Annual Conference in the last 5 years. When they register online and provide that unique code, they will automatically receive a $25 discount off of their conference registration. AAFCS will track how many registrants use your unique code and will issue a credit for a professional development item (see list below). Credits will be sent out at the close of the "Bring a Buddy" program (May 15th). The more you recruit, the more you save!
- Recruit 1 – 3 new attendees and receive a complimentary luncheon ticket (your choice).
- Recruit 4 – 6 new attendees and receive a complimentary webinar viewing (your choice).
- Recruit 7 – 9 new attendees and receive a complimentary Pacesetter Dinner ticket.
- Recruit 10 or more new attendees and receive a complimentary full registration for 2013 Annual Conference.
The Fine Print
- In order to participate in the program, you must register online.
- The individuals you recruit must be new attendees (must NOT have attended the AAFCS Annual Conference in the last 5 years, i.e. since 2007) and must register online.
- This promotion only applies to Full Conference Registrations. It does not apply to Student Registrations, One-Day registrations, Guest/Family Registrations, or Expo-Only Registrations.
- Credits for recruiting will not be processed until after May 15th. We are not able to give refunds for luncheon or Pacesetter tickets or webinars that have already been purchased.
- New attendees must enter in their discount code at the time they register. It is not possible to apply the code after new attendees have submitted their registration. The $25 discount to new attendees will be credited to the conference registration fee itself.