Head to Houston in 2013!
Welcome to the AAFCS 104th Annual Conference & Expo website! Thank you for your interest in learning how you can grow and accomplish more through participation in the premier networking and professional development event for the field of family and consumer sciences (FCS).
At the 104th Annual Conference & Expo, Embracing and Managing Change Through Family and Consumer Sciences, gather with FCS and allied professionals to develop resources and share strategies that help individuals and families thrive in times of change and transition. We’ll be addressing questions such as:
- How can families become more resilient?
- What are the best approaches to sustaining our well-being?
- What tools can be provided to individuals experiencing family, economic, and lifestyle changes?
- What current research has been done on major transitions across the lifespan?
- What types of career changes are people making, and how can they be supported in this process?
Featured Conference Info:
Register online at on-site prices by June 18th!
Theme-Based Educational Sessions
Sessions of Special Interest
Product Sales Tables-SOLD OUT!
Putting Research Into Practice
Audio Visual Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you miss last year's conference, or would you just like to re-live the excitement?
If you do not see the information you need above, the information may be available by using the drop-down menu at the top of this webpage.