Thank you for joining us in Bellevue! We look forward to seeing you next year in Dallas!
Participants in the AAFCS 107th Annual Conference will learn how to:
- Incorporate advances in technology into programming that promotes wellness, supports individual engagement in healthy living and facilitates collaboration among family and consumer sciences professionals.
- Implement effective strategies for improving the well-being of children and youth, focusing on nutrition, interpersonal relationships, financial literacy and early childhood education.
- Create family and consumer sciences programs that enhance and support the environmental, mental, physical, social and financial aspects of healthy aging.
- Utilize best practices in designing apparel, textiles and interiors to support healthy and active living for a variety of audiences.
- Assess how finance-related attitudes, behaviors, and programs impact health and well-being.
- Examine the relationship between mental, emotional and physical health and how they affect individuals, families and communities.