Join us in Dallas in 2017!
Welcome to the AAFCS 108th Annual Conference &
Registration is now open! Click below to register today.
In the number-one destination in Texas, where "big things happen," join family and consumer sciences professionals from across the country in Dallas to:
- Discover research-based trends in personal and family finance, as well as how these trends affect other family and consumer sciences areas.
- Learn about current research assessing financial behavior and resource use among a variety of groups.
- Discuss new and effective strategies individuals, families, and communities can use to improve their financial fitness.
The Online Proposal Submission System has closed and notifications were sent out on January 11th! If you have any questions or have not received a notification email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual proposals may still be accepted for the following Pre-Approved Showcase or Display events:
- Community of Apparel, Textiles, and Design (ATD) Juried Showcase and Exhibition (submissions closed)
- Community of Colleges, Universities, and Research (CUR) Research Poster Session (submissions closed)
- Community of Colleges, Universities, and Research (CUR) Oral Research Presentations (submissions closed)
- Community of Elementary, Secondary, and Adult Education (ESAE) Curriculum Showcase (Submissions close March 30th for inclusion in the program and June 1st to participate)
- Assembly of Higher Education (AHE) Undergraduate Student Research Poster Session (Submissions close March 1st)
- i3: Inspiration--Innovation--Impact (Submissions close April 1st)
If you would like to submit an individual proposal to present at one of the events listed below, please click here to see the deadline and download the appropriate form(s) under "Calls for Proposals."
Check out this year's conference pin! Make sure to add one to your registration!