Save the Dates for Dallas in 2017!
Welcome to the AAFCS 108th Annual Conference &
In the number-one destination in Texas, where "big things happen," join family and consumer sciences professionals from across the country in Dallas to:
- Discover research-based trends in personal and family finance, as well as how these trends affect other family and consumer sciences areas.
- Learn about current research assessing financial behavior and resource use among a variety of groups.
- Discuss new and effective strategies individuals, families, and communities can use to improve their financial fitness.
The Online Proposal Submission System has closed and notifications were sent out on January 11th! If you have any questions or have not received a notification email, contact us at email@example.com.
Click here for other sessions for which you can submit a proposal!
Pre-Approved Showcase or Display Submissions
If you would like to submit an individual proposal to present at one of the events listed below, please click here to download the appropriate form(s) under "Calls for Proposals."
- Community of Apparel, Textiles, and Design (ATD) Juried Showcase and Exhibition
- Community of Colleges, Universities, and Research (CUR) Research Poster Session
- Community of Colleges, Universities, and Research (CUR) Oral Research Presentations
- Community of Elementary, Secondary, and Adult Education (ESAE) Curriculum Showcase
- Assembly of Higher Education (AHE) Undergraduate Student Research Poster Session
- i3: Inspiration--Innovation--Impact
Individual proposals to present at these functions are not submitted by using the online proposal submission system. Please read each form for submission instructions and deadlines.