Participants in the AAFCS 108th Annual Conference will be able to:
- Design financial education programs and activities that meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Integrate financial education concepts into other family and consumer sciences content areas.
- Examine financial implications of health, nutrition, and fitness information, programs, and services, such as the costs and benefits of the local food movement or the Affordable Care Act.
- Provide tools that help individuals and families better manage financial issues faced at major life stages.
- Utilize research-based information and strategies to help individuals and families achieve desired financial outcomes through improved communication and cooperation.
- Assess best practices for consumers when making purchasing and resource decisions, including how to protect their identity and assets.
- Select appropriate technology and online tools to securely manage personal finances.
Registration is now open! Click below to register today.