Product Sales Tables
Sales for Product Sales Tables in Dallas are open! Download the form here.
Product Sales Tables provide an opportunity for not-for-profit entities to raise funds for operation, scholarships, research or other grants, service projects, or foundation activities. Small business owners may also participate. All purchasers of Product Sales Tables must register for Annual Conference.
The hours and days of operation will be:
Monday, June 26th, 2017: 1:00pm-4:00pm
Tuesday, June 27th, 2017: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Note: You will have access to your table by 12:00pm on Monday and 8:00am on Tuesday for set-up.
Product Sales Tables will be located near educational sessions and/or registration in a well-trafficked area.
- At 4:00pm on Monday and 5:30pm on Tuesday, you will need to remove your products and displays from your Product Sales Table. Due to lack of storage space, AAFCS will be unable to accommodate any storage needs.
- As security for your products is your responsibility during open hours, please arrange for continuous staffing for your table each day during sales hours. If you will not be available for the entire day and leave merchandise on the table, AAFCS will not be responsible for any missing or damaged merchandise.
- All groups selling items who do not already have a Texas State business license must fill out this online form for a sales tax permit. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
- The Texas sales tax rate is 8.25%. Exhibitors and sellers are required to pay local and Texas State tax on goods sold at the hotel. Neither AAFCS nor the Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion is responsible for collecting the sales tax.
(The tax information set forth above is general in nature for information purposes only and does not constitute tax advice on the part of AAFCS. Please contact your tax advisor before making any tax-related decisions.)
- The Rental Fee for each Product Sales Table is $150.00. Included is one skirted, six-foot table and two chairs. No hotel furniture may be used to add to table space.
- A second table may be purchased for a discounted fee of $250.00 for two tables. Each additional table will be $100.
- NEW: Two affiliates or communities may share one table. Non-AAFCS entities must each purchase their own table.
- Please be aware that regulations do not permit electrical appliances or food to be brought into the hotel.
- The Product Sales Tables Form must be received by headquarters no later than May 8th, 2017, so that participating groups can be publicized in the Annual Conference Program Book and app. Groups making payments after May 8th, 2017, but before May 30th, 2017, will be able to rent tables, but will only be listed in the app, not in the program book.
Registration is now open! Click below to register today.