Product Sales Tables provide an opportunity for not-for-profit entities to raise funds for operation, scholarships, research or other grants, service projects, or foundation activities. Small business owners may also participate. All purchasers of Product Sales Tables must register for Annual Conference. Discounted rates may be available--please contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Product Sales Tables will be located in a large, well-trafficked foyer that is outside the general session and educational session rooms.
The hours and days of operation will be:
- Monday, June 24th, 2019: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 25th, 2019: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Note: You will have access to your table by 11:00am on Monday and 9:00am on Tuesday for set-up.
- At 5:00pm on Monday and Tuesday, you will need to remove your products and displays from your Product Sales Table. Due to lack of storage space, AAFCS will be unable to accommodate any storage needs.
- As security for your products is your responsibility during open hours, please arrange for continuous staffing for your table each day during sales hours. If you will not be available for the entire day and leave merchandise on the table, AAFCS will not be responsible for any missing or damaged merchandise.
- You are not required to staff your table during all open hours—however, no discounts will be given for only staying open for partial hours, nor will hours be listed separately in the program.
- Per Missouri law, all exhibitors (for-profit and not-for-profit) must fill out a sales tax license, the Missouri Special Events Application Form 2643S. That is available here: https://dor.mo.gov/forms/2643S.pdf. Sellers must also report and pay sales tax. You should receive forms once you’ve applied for your license; if you do not, you can download a blank form here: https://dor.mo.gov/forms/53-1.pdf.
- Please read the FAQs on this page to ensure you’re fully informed about Missouri’s laws surrounding sales at special events! https://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php#5
- The Missouri sales tax rate is 4.225%. Exhibitors are required to pay Missouri tax on goods sold at the hotel. Neither AAFCS nor the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch is responsible for collecting the sales tax.
(The tax information set forth above is general in nature for information purposes only and does not constitute tax advice on the part of AAFCS. Please contact your tax advisor before making any tax-related decisions.)
- The Rental Fee for each Product Sales Table is $150.00. Included is one skirted, six-foot table and two chairs. No hotel furniture may be used to add to table space. A second table may be purchased for a discounted fee of $250.00 for two tables. Each additional table will be $100.
- Two affiliates or communities may share one table. Non-AAFCS entities must each purchase their own table.
- Please be aware that regulations do not permit electrical appliances or unpackaged food to be brought into the hotel.
Please download this form to purchase a Product Sales Table. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 703-706-4612 with any questions!