AAFCS is now accepting requests to reserve space for a meeting or event at the 2024 Annual Conference. The meeting or event could be used for:
- Board and/or Business Meetings.
- Special Events or Activities (Examples include: Showcase, Poster Presentation, Entertainment or Cultural Event, Community Service, Awards Recognition, Networking Session).
- Meal Functions, such as Breakfast, Luncheon, Banquet/Dinner, or Reception.
- All meal functions are buffet.
- Meal function events are limited to 100 people.
- There is a $1000 fee to reserve a meal function. Attendees will be required to register for the event and pay a separate event fee. Full payment of the $1000 reservation fee will be required to secure your reservation.
The following groups/entities are invited to submit their requests to reserve meeting space:
- AAFCS Professional Communities
- AAFCS Boards, Task Forces, Committees, Councils, Assemblies, or Units
- Alliance for FCS Partner Organizations
- Other FCS-related group