November 1, 2023 EXTENDED to November 15, 2023
Acceptance Notifications: December 15, 2023
The Assembly of Higher Education (AHE) and the Community of Colleges, Universities & Research (CUR) announce a call for research abstracts for poster and/or oral presentation at the 2024 Annual Conference to be held June 5-10 in Minneapolis, MN.
Selection Criteria for Abstracts: Abstracts will be judged in accordance with the following criteria:
(1) Significance and originality of the research;
(2) purpose and rationale clearly stated;
(3) soundness of the research design/methodology;
(4) findings/results clearly stated;
(5) relevance of the implications and conclusions; and
(6) clarity and organization of written abstract, including meeting all requirements listed below.
Research must be completed at the time of proposal submission. Submissions that do not adhere to the submission requirements will not be reviewed. Acceptance for poster and/or oral presentation obligates the corresponding author to register for and attend the 2024 AAFCS Annual Conference. Abstracts from the conference will be published in the proceedings on the Family and Consumer Sciences Research Center website.
Click here to download the Call for Abstracts.