Pre-PAC offers benefits to individuals, secondary and postsecondary education programs, employers, and community-based programs.
Individuals benefit by receiving:
- Immediate, individualized feedback upon completion of the assessment.
- Competency validation to document their knowledge and skills and to improve employability.
- Recognition and value through industry-recognized pre-professional certifications.
- An advantage in obtaining articulated credit or credit-by-exam at post-secondary institutions.
Secondary and Post-Secondary Education Programs benefit by having a reliable tool to:
- Measure the effectiveness of preparing individuals to meet rigorous content standards and current business and industry standards.
- Provide data to meet accountability requirements.
- Recognize the achievement of their students.
- Target instructional adjustments that are based on performance results for overall program improvement.
Employers and Community-Based Programs benefit by gaining the ability to:
- Validate competencies required for employment at the pre-professional level.
- Recognize the achievement of their employees or clients.
- Enhance efforts to provide targeted staff development based on performance results.