NYSAFCS unites, supports and enhances the capacity of Family and Consumer Scientists to affect the optimum well-being of families and individuals.
Our Primary Goals and Functions
1. Networking with Fellow Professionals:
- Members will have ongoing access to communicate and interact with each other as well as with supportive organizations and services.
2. Professional Development:
- Members will be provided with ongoing opportunities for the enhancement of professional capacities and the development of pre-professional Family and Consumer Scientists.
3. Public Policy and Legislation:
- Members will be informed of public policy and legislation to unite and support collective action in Family and Consumer Science areas.