AAFCS is now accepting proposals from groups/entities for the 2022 Annual Conference for the following:
- Board and/or Business Meetings (Maximum time allotment is 1 hour)
- Meal Functions: Breakfast, Luncheon, Dinner, or Reception (Maximum time allotment is2 hours)
- Community/Group Special Events (Poster Session, Curriculum Showcase, Awards Recognition)
The following groups/entities are invited to submit proposals:
- AAFCS Professional Communities
- AAFCS Boards, Task Forces, Committees, Councils, Assemblies, or Units
- Alliance for FCS Partner Organizations
Deadline for Submission: Friday, October 15
- Submitter Information: The individual submitting the proposals will be the key contact for AAFCS. If there are co-presenters, the submitter will be the lead for ensuring that all pertinent information is shared with the co-presenters. All conference presenters and attendees for the meeting, meal function, or special event need to register for the conference.
- Session Information
- Session Title (150 characters max)
- Session Description for Program (500 characters max): Describe the proposed session's content and format. Be as specific as possible to accurately describe your session.
- Group Name: Please list the name of the group sponsoring/submitting this session. Please note that proposals can only be submitted by AAFCS Professional Communities, Board, Task Forces, Committees, Councils, Assemblies, and Units and Alliance for FCS Partner Organizations.
- Added Value: Describe how the session will provide educational/professional development value to attendees and contribute to the conference, association and/or profession as a whole. (500 Characters max)
- Session Requests:
- Room Set Up: Theater, Rounds, Special Setup (Sessions that require multiple rooms, room set changes, or extra furniture may incur labor and/or furniture rental charges.)
- Audiovisual: AAFCS will have limited availability of LCD projectors. Presenters may supply the AV equipment to be used for their session. AV equipment may also be rented from the AV company contracting with AAFCS for the conference.
- Schedule/Time: The 2022 Annual Conference has a condensed schedule. AAFCS understands that it is beneficial to both attendees and presenters to avoid certain scheduling conflicts and that it is likely that another session/event will take place before or after another proposed session/event. If you would like to request specific sessions to avoid scheduling conflicts with or would like to identify the order for sessions/events, please indicate within this section of the proposal. AAFCS will work to accommodate all requests.
- Acknowledgement of Agreements
- Email Agreement: I have entered an email address at which I can be reached at all times. I understand it is my responsibility to read and respond to all emails from AAFCS regarding conference logistics. Failure to respond to these emails in a prompt manner may impact my ability to present at the conference.
- Registration Agreement: I understand that if this session is selected, each presenter MUST register for the AAFCS conference AND complete the Presenter Agreement. This applies to ALL sessions: Educational Sessions, Board and Business Meetings, Community & Group Events, and Meal Functions.
- Schedule/Timing Agreement: I understand that for ALL sessions, presenters must be available on any day of the conference and that the schedule is subject to change.
- Communication Agreement: I understand as the submitter that I am responsible for communicating proposal and acceptance details with co-presenters.
- AV Agreement: I understand that AAFCS will have limited availability of LCD projectors. Presenters may supply the AV equipment to be used for their session. AV equipment may also be rented from the AV company contracting with AAFCS for the conference.