We're excited to announce the FCSfit Project Grant application period is open! Two grants of $500 each are available to AAFCS members (or member-led teams) whose project clearly demonstrates the potential to improve lives in one or more of these FCSfit areas:
- Physical Well-being
- Financial & Resource Well-being
- Emotional Health & Relationship Well-being
- The FCSfit Project Grant may be awarded to individuals or groups, though the project leader must be a current AAFCS member (of ANY membership level).
- Priority will be given to projects that are creative, innovative, collaborative, and replicable.
- Up to two grants may be awarded. The grant application period is open through November 30, 2018, and applicants will be notified no later than December 17, 2018.
- Funding will be awarded in January 2019.
- If you have any questions, email Sophy Mott, director of affiliate and member programs and FCSfit liaison at email@example.com.