FCSfit Wellness Wednesday: Renewed Funding Opportunity!
AAFCS is excited to announce that it will once again be a facilitator of the Healthy for Life® 20 By 20 community nutrition program, an initiative led by Aramark and the American Heart Association (AHA), with 10 grants of $2,500 each available!
What is it?
- The purpose of this program is to provide food discovery experiences and nutrition education to communities across the nation. Up to 10 Healthy for Life® 20 By 20 community nutrition program grants are available. Sub-grantees will receive $2,500 in funding and AHA training and resources to implement four educational experiences, effectively implementing the Healthy for Life® community nutrition program.
- The primary target audience is individuals responsible for meal preparation in the home and families in under-resourced communities.
- AAFCS members in good standing may apply on behalf of or in partnership with a supporting organization. You can learn more about the 2019-20 sub-grantees, here!
- To inquire or learn more about membership, call us at 800-424-8080, email us, or visit us here.
- Oct. 19: Deadline for Submission (AAFCS reserves the right to extend the deadline and timeline as necessary and will publicize any extensions to members via electronic communication).
- Oct. 26: Grant award notifications will be sent.
- Oct. 27: Applicants should be aware that grant recipients will be required to attend an introductory webinar on Tuesday, October 27 (4 PM ET) with AAFCS and AHA Staff. Please reserve the date and time.
How do I apply?
Contact us at email@example.com, or call 703-706-4606.