Support AAFCS in the way that best suits you:
- Stocks, real property, and other assets are wonderful gifts to give any time. Please call the Chief Executive Officer for more information at 1.800.424.8080.
- Planned giving
- Wills and bequests ensure that your estate is handled as you wish and may provide substantial estate tax savings. Click here to find out about the AAFCS Legacy Society.
- If you've been a member of AAFCS for 50 or more years, ask about our Half-Century club! Email email@example.com for more details.
- Matching gifts
- If you would like to double your gift, ask your company about matching gift opportunities.
- Naming opportunities
- To recognize exceptionally generous gifts in a lasting way, AAFCS provides you the opportunity to associate your name with a fund that holds significant meaning to you, be it the Pre-Professional Certification Fund, Leadership Development Fund, Teacher of the Year Award Program, or the Distinguished Service Award Presentation at the Annual Conference. For more information about naming opportunities, please call the Chief Executive Officer at 1.800.424.8080.
AAFCS is pleased to recognize our annual donors at the following levels:
Friends (up to $249)
Fellows ($250 - $999)
Gold Fellows ($1,000 - $2,499)
Diamond Fellows ($2,500 - $4,999)
Platinum ($5,000 - $9,999)
Benefactors ($10,000 and above)
Make YOUR Difference Today!
- Make your online donation via MyAAFCS using your American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa
- Complete our gift remittance form and mail with your check payable to AAFCS, PO Box 79377, Baltimore, MD 21279.
- Call us at 800-424-8080 and a staff member will help you make your gift over the phone.
If you have any questions or need additional information about making a gift to AAFCS, please call 1.800.424.8080 or email us.
The American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. AAFCS’ tax ID number is: 53-0025870.