There is no cost for AAFCS Communities and Affiliates unless you are selling products.
Two AAFCS affiliates or communities may share one tabletop exhibit.
Small business owners may also participate, and per Florida law, all exhibitors who are selling products must submit a completed sales tax form.
For those of you who are past exhibitors at AAFCS Conferences, you have experienced more than 450 Family and Consumer Sciences professionals and students come by your exhibit. This year… we are modernizing the EXPO into the Hub where the open concept promotes networking and more visibility for YOU to showcase your organization, resources and products!
Exhibit space options save you money by not having the traditional pipe and drape for a more casual atmosphere and easy engagement!
Registration is required. Please see Steps to Securing Exhibit Space which mentions registration.
The exhibit days and hours are Saturday, June 25th, Sunday, June 26th, and Monday, June 27th: 11:00am – 3:15pm.
- Tabletop Exhibit: You may reserve one or more 6' skirted table(s) with 2 chairs per table ($250 per table).
- Full Exhibit Booth: You may reserve a 10' x 10' full exhibit booth with 2 chairs per table in your booth ($1,000 per booth).
- Electric service available by request.
Steps to Securing Exhibit Space
Step 1: Please complete and submit this reservation form by May 13 COB.
Step 2: Upon confirmation of reservation from AAFCS, you will receive the link to pay for the exhibit space AND register each exhibitor representative. As an eligible exhibitor, the Registration Rate is $200 per representative. Please note the registration deadlines.
Other happenings in the Hub include:
- FCS Fast Talks presentations
- Florida Annual Conference Local Advisory Committee (ACLAC) information and giveaways
- Elementary, Secondary, and Adult Education (ESAE) Curriculum Showcase/Silent Auction
- Twice is Nice Accessories Swap
- Community of Colleges, Universities, and Research/Assembly of Higher Education Research Posters; Undergraduate Student Research; Collegiate Assembly Posters
- Community of Apparel, Textiles and Design (ATD) Juried Showcase
- And more!
For more information, please visit the conference EXPO/Hub webpage.