The Test Site Application includes the following fields:
- Test Site Name: Type in the name of the test site (agency, school, campus, organization, etc.)
- Address: Mailing address for the test site
- City: City where the institution resides
- State: Use the 2-Letter State Abbreviation (in all caps)
- Zip: Enter the 5 digit zip code
- Registration Type: Identify the site as “Academic” (secondary or post-secondary) or “Non-Academic” (business, industry, etc.)
- Name, Role & Email Address for Test Site Administrator
- Name, Role & Email Address for Test Site Coordinator
- Agreement to Assessment Stipulations
Test sites will be asked to agree to Pre-PAC Assessment Stipulations. There are a total of 10 stipulations associated with Pre-PAC assessment purchase, registration, administration, and reporting. The Test Site Administrator must accept the stipulations by indicating “I agree” and must then type their full name denoting their signature and indicating acknowledgement and agreement.
The Test Site Administrator and Test Site Coordinator will receive email confirmation of approval within 1-2 business days. If the test site has not received the email, please check the “spam” or “junk” folder first and then contact AAFCS.